Good news for all you jailbreakers! You can renew your iOS 10 jailbreak certificate without Cydia Impactor and computer with BaytSigner tool. Let’s find out more about it below.
As you know, Luca Todesco’s Yalu jailbreak IPA file must be installed using the Cydia Impactor tool on a computer. A few days ago, we told you about iOS Impactor, a Cydia Impactor alternative that works without a computer.
Saurik and Luca hinted that such a tool was under development and will be released to the public soon.
However, Luca got busy and Saurik was busy updating Cydia for iOS 10. Developer iMokhles came forward and developed a similar tool called BaytSigner.
iMokhles is a legit developer and has a good reputation in the jailbreak community. Here’s a tweet by Mokhlas Hussein aka iMokhles confirming BaytSigner’s release.
BaytSigner: yalu jailbreak from Safari [ Impactor alternative from a website without computer ]
— Mokhlas Hussein (@iMokhles) February 16, 2017
Table of Contents
BaytSigner – A web-based Cydia Impactor Alternative
BaytSigner allows you to sign Yalu directly from your web browser. You do not need a computer and Cydia Impactor to jailbreak/re-jailbreak your device with Yalu.
It’s a great web-based alternative to Cydia Impactor. Just like Cydia Impactor, BaytSigner requires your Apple ID, password and UDID number. Cydia Impactor doesn’t explicitly ask for your UDID as it directly accesses it through the USB connection.
This tool comes in handy just in case you don’t have access to a computer to renew Yalu jailbreak’s certificate.
BaytSigner only supports Yalu102 jailbreak at the moment. If you are on an iPhone 7/7+, you are out of luck.
iMokhles has assured that BaytSigner will be updated for other apps as well. You will be able to submit the link of IPA files and the tool will do the rest. If you have access to a computer, the conventional method is always recommended.
Before you proceed, make sure you disable Apple ID’s 2-step verification.
How to Jailbreak without Cydia Impactor and Computer with BaytSigner [iOS 10]
- Open BaytSigner website in Safari – cloud.baytapps.net/jbyalu/go.
- Enter your Apple ID, password. (DO NOT use a paid developer account as it will crash all the apps).
- Enter the UDID of your device. If you don’t know your UDID, open http://get.udid.io/. Install the profile, enter your passcode and you will now be it will redirected to a website containing your UDID number.
- Select Install.
- After 7 days, you will again need to repeat the steps above to stay jailbroken.
Now that your device is ready for some action, here are some links you may like.
- Saurik has Released Cydia 1.1.30 – Download Now
- Appcon Tweak – Replace App Icons with Photos from Library
- DoNotAnnoy Cydia Tweak – Stop Annoying Sound and Vibration Alerts
- Aerial Cydia Tweak – Color your Statusbar icons
- Harbor Tweak – Mac OS style Dock for iOS 10
- Sonus – Customizable Volume HUD Replacement for iOS 10
- AppSync Unified Released for iOS 10, Install it Now!
Luca Todesco and Saurik are currently working on an automatic signature tool. This tool will be released soon. It will completely remove the annoying 7 day jailbreak window.
Mokhlas has assured that he does not store Apple ID of users and the data is sent only to Apple’s servers. If you are still worried about security, just make another Apple ID and then use it.
Stay tuned! Don’t forget to like us Facebook and Twitter.