Saurik has released a new update to Cydia Impactor, bringing it to version 0.9.38. Check out the download links below.
Table of Contents
What’s Cydia Impactor?
Cydia Impactor is a program that allows you to install the 3rd party apps (IPA packages). The process of installing applications with Impactor is called sideloading.
Since Yalu jailbreak is unstable at the moment, Cydia Impactor lets you sideload unofficial apps, games, and tweaks easily.
The newer version 0.9.42 has a number of fixes and additions. The program is much more stable as compared to previous builds. Moreover, it supports app signing on iOS 11 firmware now.
As of now, Extender is still incompatible with iOS 11. However, you can make it compatible with a little hack – go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings.
Now look under the “Enable full trust for root certificates” section and “trust” Extender’s certificate.
Download Cydia Impactor
- September 18, 2018 – Version 0.9.46 released with iOS 12 support.
- August 11, 2018 – Saurik has pushed a new update (version 0.9.45) that fixes the “cpp 160” error and certificate revoke errors.
- August 10, 2018 – Umang Raghubanshi pushed an update that fixes the http-win.cpp:160 error. This version disables TLS certification. According to the developer, this is a “band-aid” fix that you can use until Saurik releases an official update.
- August 14, 2017 – Saurik has released version 0.9.43 to fix the “Peer Certificate” error.
- Cydia Impactor has been updated to version 0.9.42. It is now compatible with iOS 11.
If you remember, this nifty little tool can also remove jailbreak on iOS 9, without having to restore to the latest firmware. It removes all changes made to an iOS device and brings it back to the initial configuration without using a PC or external device.
This is very useful if you want to sell your iPhone, iPad, iPod while still keeping a version of iOS that can be jailbroken.
This version includes fixes for crashes while signing very large binaries. If you have already installed an older version of the tool, you will be automatically notified to update. Otherwise, you can download the new build from the links above.
For more scene news and updates, subscribe to our social channels.