Another day, another tweak. This tweak aims to bring a minimalistic look and feel to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Here’s how it works.
Table of Contents
How Ethereal Works
Although iOS 10 has a minimal interface by default, it still leaves a lot to be desired. Fans of minimalism want a cleaner UI without all the widgets. This is where Ethereal comes in.
Ethereal Cydia tweak adds a sleek looking user interface to iOS 10. It is developed by tweak developer Antique Dev. This tweak removes all useless widgets/features and junk from your lock screen.
Here’s how this tweak looks like in action.
Here’s a full list of all its features –
- Removes everything from the lock screen.
- Shift the clock to the bottom right corner.
- Minify the Control Center.
- Round dock with no labels.
Once you install it, everything will feel more “sleek” and all the fluff will be gone. It looks best when you pair it with a minimalistic wallpaper.
Download Ethereal Tweak
This tweak offers a solid free alternative for users who like minimalistic setups. Recommended.
Remember, it is incompatible with all Cydia tweaks of the “Eleven” lineup such as ControlCenterXI.
Ethereal is available for download on Antique Dev’s Cydia repo (https://antiquebeta.github.io) for free. It is compatible with iOS 10.
Here are some more minimalistic jailbreak tweaks –
- Charge Cydia Tweak adds a Minimalist Charging View to Lockscreen
- MiniCC Tweak Adds a Slick Mini Control Center to iOS 10
- CCTButtonActions Cydia Tweak adds 3D Touch to Control Center
For more releases and updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.