After being stuck in a long beta stage, iOS 10.3.2 has finally been released. This update comes with a lot of performance and security fixes. Let’s find out what has changed in iOS 10.3.2.
Table of Contents
Apple Releases Final version of iOS 10.3.2
iOS 10.3.2 release comes after five beta updates. This time around, Apple focuses on bug fixes and performance improvements. Apple has improved SiriKit and CarPlay in this release.
This may not be a massive update in terms of functionality but it comes loaded with a lot of security improvements.
The good news is that Apple did not credit Team Pangu in the release notes.
It was earlier rumored that Team Pangu sold their exploits to Apple for over a million dollars. This clearly means Team Pangu did not sell their security exploits to Apple.
The final version of iOS 10.3.2 is available for download via OTA (Over The Air) or iTunes.
iOS 10.3.2 IPSW Firmware Download Links
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone SE
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (Cellular)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
Pangu iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak Coming Soon?
As far as Pangu103 jailbreak is concerned, nothing concrete has surface thus far. So, it will be safe to say Team Pangu may take a while to release their jailbreak.
Now there are 3 scenarios that I can think of –
- If iOS 10.3.2 patches Pangu’s exploits, we will get a 10.3-10.3.1 jailbreak.
- If iOS 10.3.2 doesn’t patch Pangu’s exploits, we will get a jailbreak for 10.3-10.3.2.
- If iOS 10 never patches Pangu’s exploits, they might not release anything till iOS 11.
iOS 10.2.1 users should just wait now. DO NOT update your firmware as of yet. There’s no need to rush things up because Apple won’t stop signing iOS 10.3.1 abruptly. As far as I know, they will be signing for at least a week.
Although chances for getting a 10.2.1 jailbreak are slim, you never know who might release it in the future.
What should I do now?
iOS 10-10.2 Users
Step 1 Stay on your current firmware and DO NOT update.
Step 2 Save SHSH2 Blobs for iOS 10.3.1. For the uninitiated, here are a few tutorials to save your SHSH2 Blobs –
- How to Save SHSH2 Blobs for iOS 10.2.1/10.3/10.3.1
- How to Save SHSH2 Blobs with Telegram Jailbreak Bot
iOS 10.2.1 Users
Step 1 Download iOS 10.3.1 IPSW firmware file.
Step 2 Connect your iOS device to iTunes and perform a complete backup.
Step 3 Stay ready to clean restore your device to iOS 10.3.1 once Team Pangu releases a jailbreak. I highly recommend you do a clean restore because updating may cause issues with jailbreak.
That’s it, folks! Keep following us for the latest iOS 10.3 jailbreak news and updates.