Another day, another tweak. This new tweak promises to take care of your transportation needs. Here’s how it works.
Table of Contents
How Get Me Home works
Calling an Uber or Lyft cab is a dandy way to stay on time and reach home. However, using the official apps is time-consuming and isn’t something you’d want to use when you are on a tight schedule.
This is where this new jailbreak tweak comes in.
Get Me Home Cydia tweak allows you to call an Uber or Lyft cab to a location via Spotlight search. It is developed by tweak developer Tom Effects.
It’s jam-packed with a lot of useful features – you can set your own location and its nickname, apply promo codes, set custom activation phrase and much more.
Here’s how you can use this tweak.
- Access spotlight search by swiping down on your home screen.
- Key in your custom phrase or the default phrase, that is, “uber get me home” or “lyft me home”.
- Tap the “Search” button. That’s all there’s to it.
Once you install it, all options are configurable from the Settings. You also must have the necessary apps from the App Store on your device prior to installing this tweak.
Download Get Me Home tweak
This is a great tweak for those of you who are always on the go. Even if you are not interested in this tweak, consider purchasing it as it’s a great time-saver. Recommended.
Get Me Home is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repo for $0.99. It is compatible with iOS 10.
Here are some more jailbreak tweaks you may want to install on your device.
- EmojiType – Replace Characters with their Emojis
- DropbearAlert – Notifications for incoming SSH Connections
- LessControl – Free Alternative for Horseshoe tweak
For more releases and updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.