Now that you can install Cydia tweaks on rootlessJB, it’s time to download your favorite tweaks. Download the complete Cydia tweak compatibility list for iOS 12 below.
Table of Contents
iOS 12 tweak compatibility explained
rootlessJB, an iOS 12 jailbreak toolkit for developers, brings tweak injection support for iOS 12.1.2 and below versions.
Almost all of the classic Cydia tweaks are fully functional on rootlessJB, in spite of its numerous incapacities and limitations.
Preference Loader (Settings section), which was initially believed to be dysfunctional, is working just fine on all compatible iOS versions.
Here’s a video demonstration of how tweak injection works on iOS 12 by tweak developer Sammy Guichelaar.
— Yalu Jailbreak (@Yalujb) February 3, 2019
With that being said, iOS 12 is a tough nut to crack, at least at the moment. You will have to jump through a lot of hoops just to install your tweaks on iOS 12-12.1.2.
Firstly, you can’t patch Debian packages if you don’t have a Mac. Secondly, working with Terminal prompts and patcher is not for the faint of heart.
If you are inexperienced or don’t own a Mac, we highly recommend waiting for a stable package manager like Cydia.
For the early birds who want to climb on the iOS 12 bandwagon, here’s how you should use the list –
- Compatible – Compatible section contains the tweaks that are fully compatible with iOS 12. You may experience a bug here and there, but, by and large, they will help make your jailbreaking experience as smooth as silk.
- Partially Compatible – Partially compatible section contains the tweaks that have major bugs and glitches but are compatible with iOS 12.
- Incompatible – Incompatible section contains the tweaks that are not compatible with iOS 12 or rootlessJB. Refrain from downloading these packages as they may cause major issues with your iPhone or iPad.
Which tweaks are compatible with rootlessJB?
- Bolders Beta
- Boxy 3
- Date In StatusBar
- FLEXit (works only on home screen)
- HeaderCustomiser (alpha) (pre-patched)
- HomeGesture Lite
- Pulse Charge X
- SnowBoard (pre-patched)
- System Info
- Universal Mute
- ColorBanners 2 (restarts the SpringBoard)
- Cylinder (some effects are not working)
- Flex 3
- Home Gesture
- NGXPlay (only plays videos on Plex)
- App Admin
- Banner Sounds 11
- Change 4G to LTE
- Haptic Feedback
- LittleX (crashes SpringBoard)
- Safari Plus
- StatusHUD 2
- TextSender for Pebble
- Youtube Tools
Which tweaks are you using?
We have tried to add as many iOS 12 jailbreak tweaks as possible to this list. However, we can’t test all of them, nor can we find the download links for each one of them.
You can contribute to this list by testing out tweaks on your device. Just let us know which tweaks are working and which are not along with your device and firmware version.
If you feel like some tweaks are missing from this list, just leave a comment below and we will get the download link up asap.