The latest version of Electra, though stable, refuses to work for some users and gets stuck abruptly. Here’s a quick fix for the “Please Wait (1/3)” error message.
Despite Coolstar’s efforts, Electra jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 has an abysmally low success rate. The reason behind this is Ian Beer’s empty_list kernel exploit that is considerably harder to use and implement.
What’s more, the app gets stuck on the “Please Wait (1/3)” screen almost every time you run it.
Table of Contents
How to fix Electra getting stuck at “Please Wait (1/3)” message
- Enable airplane mode from Settings.
- Restart your device.
- Navigate to the widgets section of your home screen, then Settings and scroll up and down until animations are smooth.
- Lock your device for 10 seconds and then unlock it again.
- Launch Electra and press the Jailbreak button.
Method 2 (Recommended)
A lot of users have tried this method and confirmed that it does help you bypass the “Please Wait (1/3)” screen. It involves enabling Airplane mode and disabling Siri and then proceeding with the jailbreak process.
- Enable Airplane mode from Settings.
- Turn off Siri by going to Settings > Siri & Search and toggle off all the “Press Home for Siri” option present therein. What this does is, it reduces your the background activity significantly, thus allowing your device to run the jailbreak effectively.
- Launch Electra and press “Jailbreak”.
- Your device might reboot once again at this stage. As soon it boots up, run Electra once again.
- Wait for 30 seconds and let the cooldown timer finish.
- The exploitation process will begin now.
Disabling Find my iPhone increases the success rate of jailbreak tools considerably and there’s no good reason as to why you shouldn’t give it a try with Electra jailbreak.
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Select iCloud and turn the iCloud Drive and Find my iPhone options off.
- Re-run the jailbreak app.
If you experience any other hiccup while jailbreaking, just leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to post any other fix that is not listed above yet.