Yet another modified version of Yalu102 jailbreak has just been released. Download the IPA file below.
Table of Contents
What is Yaluspace Jailbreak?
Developed by Jake James, Yaluspace is a modified version of yalu102 jailbreak. It provides extra functionality to users together with a cool new user interface.
Here’s what this new tool looks like.
Here are the new features added to this tool –
- Improved UI
- Option to enable and disable Substrate.
- Option to Reinstall Cydia.
- Automatically set nonce in NVRAM (upcoming).
- HDMI fix (HDMI-to-lightning adapter support is missing from the original version of Yalu jailbreak).
- SSH is enabled via WiFi (requires a reinstall of Cydia)
Before you install it, keep the following things in mind –
- Since yalu1011 jailbreak is not open source, Yaluspace is not compatible with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
- Reinstalling Cydia option will remove all the installed tweaks.
- You can install it using Cydia Impactor or Ext3nder tool.
- It will not work with iOS 10.2.1 and other neweer versions.
Here’s the download link from Github.
- Download Yaluspace IPA file
Why is Yaluspace Jailbreak useful?
This new tool is tailor-made for beginner jailbreak users. Most beginners have can’t wrap their heads around MTerminal and SSH stuff.
New features such as reinstalling Cydia and setting nonce make it all the more important for beginners. Reinstalling Cydia feature is important if some bogus tweak completely messes up your device.
It is easily the best version of Yalu jailbreak till date. It is even better than the original yalu102 IPA file. This is quite evident from the list of features given above.
Its completely safe to install and use. So make sure you download it as soon as possible. If you install it, don’t forget to leave a comment below.
For more such updates, news, and tutorials, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
So far so good- I’m not a beginner but it’s nice to just install and go
Hello, Beth. Yes, this version is good. You should also check out BlueYalu, it was recently updated.
Thank you Luca- I will- what’s the difference?
It’s pretty much the same. The only difference is – UI and Set nonce.