Another day, another tweak! Developer TheComputerWhisperer has just released an intuitive tweak than unlocks hidden cellular data features. Let’s find out how it works.
Table of Contents
How DetailedCellularUsage Tweak Works
As you know, Apple keeps important information and features hidden from the users. This is done in order to protect the system from modifications that can compromise the security of your device.
But with jailbreak, these limits don’t exist and all you need is the right tweak that does what you want. One such tweak is DetailedCellularUsage.
DetailedCellularUsage Cydia tweak “unlocks” cellular data information that Apple keeps hidden from the users and lets you tinker with it like never before. It also enables the following features –
- Get access to complete cellular data usage.
- Access cellular data usage from iOS system processes, applications and daemons such as appstored.
- Access cellular data usage of recently uninstalled applications.
- Control cellular data access to certain system applications such as iAd.
Once installed, it only offers an enable/disable toggle in its Settings.
This tweak is very powerful and gives you much more control over your data.
It’s a free tweak that offers the functionality of a paid tweak. Highly recommended for users who have limited data.
Just make sure you enable it manually after installation. It is completely safe to use as it depends on MobileSubstrate and will not work when your device is not in jailbroken state or in Safe mode.
DetailedCellularUsage is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repo. It is compatible with iOS 9 and 10.
Here are some more Cydia tweaks you may find interesting.
- Change Icon Shape with SpringToolz Jailbreak Tweak [iOS 8/9/10]
- ClassicFolders 2 Tweak Brings iOS 6 Styled Folders to iOS 10
- IconCert Tweak Displays Time Remaining on yalu102/mach_portal Certificate
For more scene releases and updates, like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.