Apple has finally released the final version of iOS 10.3.3 firmware. Here’s what’s new in this update.
Table of Contents
Apple Releases iOS 10.3.3 Final
Surprisingly, Apple has decided to seed the final build of iOS 10.3.3 after 6 beta versions. This is a minor maintenance update and fixes the battery problem that was plaguing users on iOS 10.3.2 firmware.
The only change in this update is the addition of three new wallpapers for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro. However, the final version also fixes a lot of security vulnerabilities especially the ones related to WebKit.
The final versions of macOS Sierra 10.12.5, iOS 10.3.2, tvOS 10.2.1 and watchOS 3.2.2 have also been released.
Here you can update to iOS 10.3.3 –
Go to Settings > General > Software Update and upgrade via OTA. You can also install the IPSW firmware file via iTunes for a fresh install.
Here are the direct download links for the IPSW firmware file.
iOS 10.3.3 IPSW Direct Download Links
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (Cellular)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 (Cellular)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
This is the last version of the iOS 10 firmware. Apple will now focus on fixing and preparing iOS 11 for launch this fall.
If you want to jailbreak your device, stay away from iOS 10.3.3. I highly recommend every user to stay on either iOS 10.3.1 or 10.3.2. These firmware versions might eventually get a jailbreak.
For more news and downloads, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.