Although rootlessJB brings tweak support, none of the tweaks will work on your device until you patch them. You can download the archive containing all pre-patched jailbreak tweaks below.
Table of Contents
Which tweaks are compatible?
Here’s the list of jailbreak tweaks that are fully compatible, partially compatible, or incompatible with iOS 11.2-11.3.1.
You can click on the archive below to download all the compatible Debian packages for iOS 11.2-11.3.1 firmware.
All the packages found in this archive are already patched on Mac and hence, you don’t need to use the rootlessJB patcher to install them.
- Date in statusbar
- StatusHUD 2
- Swipe Expander
- System Info
- Who Needs Dock
- DarkMessages (quick reply not working)
Download pre-patched tweaks
- ZIP archive (provided by Tom Lube)
- Download rootlessJB jailbreak and install it on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Download the ZIP archive to your device using the stock Safari web browser.
- Use ZipApp free app to unpack its contents.
- Transfer the plist and dylib files to /var/containers/Bundle/tweaksupport/usr/lib/TweakInject/
If you are a beginner, you can follow our in-depth tweak installation tutorial here.
Which tweaks are you using?
The compatibility list given above is maintained by the jailbreak community.
If you test or come across a compatible tweak that is not present in the list above, please let us know about it below.
Again, I wouldn’t recommend beginners to go through with the installation procedure because you might unknowingly mess up your root filesystem.
Check out our Facebook and Twitter channels for round-the-clock jailbreak releases and downloads.