A lot of users are confused about using yalu102 and mach_portal jailbreak. Here’s what you should use depending on your firmware.
Here are some important points regarding both versions of iOS 10 jailbreak.
Table of Contents
- Its latest version is beta 7.
- It supports 64-bit iOS devices only.
- It does not support iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
- It is compatible with iOS 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.1, 10.1.1, and 10.2.
- It is more stable as compared to yalu102.
- It does NOT support iOS 10.2.1 firmware. If any website is claiming to have a 10.2.1 jailbreak, it’s fake.
- Here’s the complete yalu102 jailbrak tutorial – How to jailbreak iOS 10.2 with yalu102
- Its latest version is beta 3.
- It supports 64-bit devices.
- It supports iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus running iOS 10.1/10.1.1 only.
- If you are currently using mach_portal, you must update to the stable yalu102 beta 7 version. Remember, this applies only to users who are using a device other than iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus. If you are on iPhone 7/7+, keep using mach_portal.
- It is less stable compared to yalu102.
- Here’s mach_portal jailbreak tutorial – How to Jailbreak iOS 10.1/10.1.1 with mach_portal.
I hope this clears things up a bit. You can now choose the version that’s best suited to your device and stays stable. If you are unsure as to what version you should use, just leave a comment below.