Here’s a little “trick” that will make Yalu jailbreak fully untethered. You will not even need to download yalu/mach_portal every week. Follow the complete tutorial below.
Yalu jailbreak is by default a semi-untethered jailbreak. This method emulates a fully untethered Yalu jailbreak on your device.
We will use Extender to make it completely untethered.
Follow these tutorials first, if you haven’t already –
- Cydia Extender – Sign Yalu Jailbreak/IPAs without Cydia Impactor
- installd OTA Patch – Cydia Extender Fix for Free Developer Accounts
- How to Use Cydia Extender to Resign Yalu’s Certificate
Before we begin, keep this in mind –
- This tutorial is not a bypass for the 7-day limit. However, it makes the entire resigning a process a breeze.
- You will no longer need to open Safari and download yalu/mach_portal IPA every week.
- You just need a few clicks to re-jailbreak or renew Yalu jailbreak’s certificate.
- This untethered method works for both yalu102 and mach_portal.
- It is fully compatible with all 64 bit-devices.
- You will not need Cydia Impactor or a computer anymore.
Table of Contents
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Pro (12.9 inch)
- iPad Pro (9.7 inch)
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPod touch 6
- A jailbroken device running iOS 10.
- Cydia Extender must be installed on your device.
- installd OTA Patch must be installed on your device.
- Filza file manager
How to Make Yalu Jailbreak Fully Untethered with Cydia Extender
Step 1 Download yalu/mach_portal IPA from this link.
Step 2 Select this IPA package and import it to Filza file manager.
Step 3 If you performed the above steps correctly, you will now get to Documents folder containing yalu/mach_portal IPA file.
Step 4 Tap the blue circle icon present at the right and tap “Open with”.
Step 5 Select Extender from the list as shown below.
Step 6 Move back and select the Finish option.
Step 7 Whenever you want to renew/resign Yalu jailbreak’s certificate, just tap yalu102/mach_portal IPA file. You can check the time remaining on your certificate with CertRemainTime Cydia tweak or YaluTime Cydia tweak.
Step 8 It will now automatically launch Cydia Extender and prompt you to your Apple ID and password.
Step 9 Select Install and your device will be untethered re-jailbroken successfully.
Step 10 This step is optional. Just to stay safe, I recommend saving yalu102/mach_portal IPA file to your iCloud Drive. After you’ve saved it successfully, tap Share, select Extender and resign it as shown above.
Enjoy your fully Untethered iOS 10 Jailbreak
You’re all set now! Yalu jailbreak is now completely untethered on iOS 10. Say goodbye to Cydia Impactor now! For fixing errors, read this guide –
Hope this helps. If you face any error, just write a comment below.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to like us Facebook and Twitter.