Another day, another tweak. Admit it, the native notification system of iOS 10 is messed up pretty bad. Rejoice as we have a new Cydia tweak that cleans it up. Let’s find more about it below.
The lock screen and Notification Center are cluttered due to ungrouped notifications. I still can’t believe how Apple could take a such a foolish decision on its “best firmware ever”. This is where Unify Cydia tweak comes in.
Unify Cydia tweak allows you to group all your notifications received by application rather than by date. This gives a neat, clean and completely decluttered look to iOS interface.
Here’s a tweak by its developer iRealSMS announcing its release.
— iRealSMS (@iRealSMS) February 12, 2017
Table of Contents
Unify Blends In Perfectly with iOS 10
Your notifications are cleanly displayed and give the interface a minimal look. It blends in perfectly with the native iOS 10 interface.
Unify also works very well in tandem with other Cydia tweaks. Here’s a demo of Unify working flawlessly with Noctis Cydia tweak.
This is obviously a better approach as compared to Apple’s rather half-hearted one. Here’s demo video of this tweak.
Unify Cydia Tweak – Loaded with Features
Its main feature is sorting notifications by app such as Twitter, Gmail, etc. There’s other customization features as well. Here’s a complete rundown what you can expect from it –
- Grouped notifications for your lock screen and notification center.
- Group multiple notifications from the same sender.
- Sort notifications according to app or time.
- Many other settings to adjust the look and feel of notifications.
Download from BigBoss repo
So far, this tweak is getting rave reviews from all users. This tweak is a boon for all you minimalist jailbreakers out there. So if you are one of those, give this tweak a go.
Unify is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repo/source at the price of $1.99. It is fully compatible with iOS 10.
Here are a few other tweaks you might find interesting.
- Appcon Tweak – Replace App Icons with Photos from Library
- AppSync Unified Released for iOS 10, Install it Now!
- Gandalf – Bad Tweaks Shall Not Pass!
- Stashing – Get more space for Cydia Tweaks on iOS 10
- BioProtect Tweak is now compatible with iOS 10-10.2
As always, stay tuned and give us a like on Facebook and Twitter.