If your device is stuck in a bootloop, you can safely get out of it while still keeping your jailbreak. Here’s how to do it.
This method is fairly simple to implement. Here are all the steps involved –
- You will need to wipe your device.
- This will completely mess up Cydia.
- Sideload the modified yalu102/mach_portal IPA package with Cydia Impactor.
- Jailbreak your device with the official IPA package.
- All errors will be fixed.
The main downside of this method is that all of your data will be lost. Now onto the tutorial.
How to Get your iOS 10 Jailbreak back from a Bootloop
Step 1 Erase your device via Find my iPhone or iCloud. Wait for the process to finish.
Step 2 Set up your device as new.
Step 3 Sideload modified mach_portal or YaluFix IPA file using Cydia Impactor. Follow the tutorials given below if you don’t know how to do it.
- Fix mach_portal Not Installing Cydia [FIX ALL CYDIA ERRORS]
- YaluFix IPA – Reinstall Cydia after Deletion [FIX ALL CYDIA ERRORS]
Step 4 Cydia should be showing up on your device. DO NOT run it.
Step 5 Re-jailbreak your device using the official yalu102 or mach_portal jailbreak. Follow these tutorials given below.
- How to Jailbreak iOS 10.2 with Yalu102 IPA [WINDOWS/MAC/LINUX]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 with Yalu on Windows/Mac/Linux
That’s it! You are done. This will fix all of your errors while still allowing you to keep the jailbreak.
If you liked this tutorial, don’t forget to share it on Facebook and Twitter.