A lot of users are facing errors while re-jailbreaking their devices. So I decided to write a complete tutorial on how to properly resign Yalu jailbreak and renew its certificate. Here’s how to do it.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following tools at the ready.
Table of Contents
- Your device running iOS 10
- A computer running Windows/MacOS/Linux
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Download yalu102 IPA file
- Download mach_portal+yalu IPA file (If you are using yalu102, there’s no need to download mach portal)
How to Re-Jailbreak iOS 10 with Yalu after Rebooting your device [TUTORIAL]
Step 1 Restart your iOS device and connect it to your computer.
Step 2 Open the folder containing Cydia impactor.
Step 3 Delete the file that contains random characters. Doing this will will renew your yalu102/mach_portal certificate.
Step 4 Start Cydia Impactor tool.
Step 5 Drag and drop yalu102/mach_portal+yalu IPA file into into the Cydia Impactor window. If Cydia Impactor throws an error, follow our Cydia Impactor Errors FAQ.
Step 6 Open yalu102/mach_portal application on your iOS and select “go”. You have now successfully re-jailbroken your device.
Step 7 Check the time remaining on Yalu Jailbreak certificate using CertRemainTime Cydia Tweak.
Now that you are in jailbreak state, remember the following points –
- This jailbreak will continue to work until you reboot your device.
- Your device will remain in jailbreak state for 7 days from whenever you re-jailbreak.
- Remember, DO NOT delete yalu102/mach_portal application from your device. After every 7 days, just sideload Yalu over the already installed app and re-jailbreak as shown above.
How to know when to Re-Jailbreak
Here are some other jailbreak tutorial you might find interesting.
- How to Make Yalu Jailbreak fully Untethered [iOS 10]
- BaytSigner – Jailbreak iOS 10 without Cydia Impactor and Computer
- AppSync Unified Released for iOS 10, Install it Now!
- How to SSH via WiFi/USB on Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10
Don’t forget to give us a thumbs up on Facebook and Twitter.