It seems like Pangu jailbreak for iOS 10.3-10.3.1 is just around the corner. It’s about time we all started prepping up our devices for this jailbreak.
According to a trusted source, Pangu103 jailbreak for iOS 10.3 and 10.3.1 might arrive as early as next week.
So now is a great time to prepare your device for this upcoming jailbreak before Apple stops signing iOS 10.3.1. Here’s what you need to do.
Table of Contents
Prepare your Device for Pangu103 Jailbreak
1. Backup your Data using iTunes
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer then use iTunes and backup your data. This will ensure your data remains safe and secure.
Just in case something goes wrong while jailbreaking, you can always restore. However, the chances of that happening are slim to none.
It still gives me peace of mind that my data is backed up.
2. Save SHSH2 Blobs for iOS 10.3.1
If you are still on jailbroken iOS 10-10.2, you must save SHSH2 blobs for iOS 10.3.1 firmware as soon as possible. This will ensure you are able to upgrade to 10.3.1 after Apple stops signing it.
Follow the tutorial given below if you want to save SHSH2 blobs –
You can also save your SHSH blobs using Telegram Jailbreak Bot. Follow the tutorial given below –
For the uninitiated, SHSH blobs are required for using downgrade/upgrade tools such as Future Restore.
You can downgrade and upgrade to unsigned firmware with Tihmstar’s Future Restore utility.
3. Upgrade to iOS 10.3.1 Firmware
Out of all rumors, one thing is certain – Pangu103 jailbreak will only support iOS 10.3 and 10.3.1 firmware. So you must stay on either of these firmware versions if you want a jailbreak.
While you can’t update to iOS 10.3 anymore, you can still update to iOS 10.3.1. iOS 10.3.1 firmware is still being signed. You must hurry and update quickly before Apple stops signing it.
So here’s what you need to do depending on the iOS firmware your device is running –
- If you are on iOS 9, keep enjoying your jailbroken device and save your blobs. You can follow the tutorials given above to save your blobs.
- If you are on iOS 9.3.5, you don’t have a jailbreak yet. So you can either stay there or update to 10.3.1. It’s your call.
- According to me, iOS 9.3.5 users should upgrade to iOS 10.3.1. It makes sense as it seems Fried Apple Team will not release their 9.3.5 jailbreak.
- If your device is already jailbroken, simply save your SHSH2 blobs and wait.
- There’s no point in upgrading to iOS 10.3.1 because Yalu jailbreak works with iOS 10-10.2.
- If your device is running iOS 10.2.1 then, by all means, upgrade to 10.3.1.
- According to a lot of developers, 10.2.1 will never get a jailbreak. Nothing concrete related to a 10.2.1 jailbreak has surfaced so far.
- If you are already on 10.3/10.3.1, stay there and just don’t upgrade to 10.3.2.
4. Be Patient
For the love of God, stop asking stupid questions like “ETA WEN” and “when release jailbreak”. The news has been confirmed and Team Pangu are still continuing its development.
There’s a difference between demonstrating a proof-of-concept and releasing a working jailbreak tool. Developing a proper jailbreak tool takes time and you should know that.
5. Follow Yalujailbreak.net
Yalujailbreak.net is at the cutting edge of all things jailbreak. It is updated with the latest jailbreak news, tutorials and guides.
As soon as Pangu jailbreak drops, Yalujailbreak.net will be the first website to break the news.
So sit tight and follow our social channels on Facebook and Twitter for the latest developments in the jailbreak scene.
Are you Prepared for Pangu103?
Did you follow all the guidelines listed above. If you haven’t done so, do it asap. Pangu103 jailbreak might drop anytime soon.
Believe me, it pays off to stay prepped for a jailbreak beforehand. It minimizes any errors and save your device from getting bricked.
If something is not clear, just leave a comment below. I will be more than happy to help you out.