Pokemon Go is, without a doubt, the most popular game of 2016. It’s still going strong and has a huge user base. But what good is it without some hacks?
Let’s find out more about this new IPA hack.
Table of Contents
What is Pokemon Go++?
Pokemon Go++ is the hacked version of Pokemon Go game. It has new capture locations and is jam-packed with amazing features.
You no longer need to go out into the wild and catch your favorite Pokemon. You can simply tap anywhere in the game and the trainer will automatically walk to the tapped location.
What do I need Pokemon Go++ Hack?
This IPA has all the original features of Pokemon Go game along with many upgrades. Here are a few of its features –
- JoyStick – It adds a joystick to the game that makes playing very simple. It makes playing so easy.
- Tap to Walk Anywhere – You can easily enable the Tap to Walk Anywhere.
- Fake Location – You can easily fake your location and catch your favorite Pokemons.
- Patrol Mode – You can easily use the Patrol Mode upgrade with this application.
- Advanced Statistics – You can now check the IV stats of a Pokemon before capturing it.
Now onto the tutorial. If you have installed it already, be sure to remove it before you install the latest version.
- An iOS device running iOS 10
- A computer running Windows/Mac/Linux
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Download Pokemon Go++ version 1.29.1 (Latest)
How to Install Pokemon Go++ IPA on iOS 10
Step 1 Connect your device to your computer via USB.
Step 2 Launch Cydia Impactor utility.
Step 3 Install Pokemon Go++ IPA file with Cydia Impactor. If you don’t know how to use Cydia Impactor, follow this guide.
Step 4 Once the installation process is over, disconnect your device from the computer.
Step 5 Go to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management.
Step 6 Open the profile having your Apple ID email and select the Trust button and confirm.
That’s all there’s to it. Pokemon Go will be present on your home screen. Now go and catch your favorite Pokemon!
For more such tutorials and guides, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.