Another day, another tweak! Do you miss Auxo Cydia tweak? If yes, then Kaze Cydia tweak is the tweak you need right now.
Let’s find out how this tweak works.
How Kaze Cydia Tweak Works
Admit it, iOS 10 mutitasking just doesn’t cut it for us jailbreakers. Multitasking is important and we need to squeeze out more functionality out of this feature. This is where Kaze comes in.
Kaze Cydia tweak combines Quick Switcher and Hot Corners in a unique way. It offers 2 main features –
- Quick Switcher – Perform a swipe up from the bottom left corner to launch the Quick Switcher. It then lets you switch to any applicatation you want.
- Hot Corners – Perform a swipe up from the bottom right corner to launch Hot Corners. You can then easily go back to your home screen or lock your device altogether.
Here’s a video demonstration of this amazing tweak.
Kaze – Quick Switcher and Hot Corner (Auxo Alternative for iOS 10)
Posted by Yalu Jailbreak on Saturday, March 18, 2017
You can also get Hot Corners to work with Activator but it doesn’t come close to Kaze’s funcationality.
Once installed, it works right out of the box. It also provides the user with a bunch of preferences.
- You can enable/disable Quick Switcher and Hot Corners.
- Access App Switcher
- Disable Lock Gesture
- Invert Hot Corners
- Disable the tweak for certain apps
Download Kaze Cydia Tweak
It is compatible with other tweaks like Horseshoe and App Center.
This tweak is an absolute must-have for all iOS 10 users. Since the tweak is free, it makes it all the more special.
It looks sick on my iPad Pro. Definitely recommended!
Kaze is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repo/source for free. It is compatible with iOS 9 and iOS 10.
Here are some other Cydia tweaks for you –
- StoreSwitcher Cydia Tweak – Switch Between App Store Accounts Easily
- Pasithea 2 Cydia Tweak – iOS Clipboard History Manager