Apple has just released the seventh pre-release beta version of iOS 11 for developers. Here’s how you can download it.
Table of Contents
Apple seeds iOS 11 beta 7 to developers
Beta 7 comes about a week after the release of the sixth beta of iOS 11. Needless to say, the public beta will be coming anytime now.
This will likely be the last beta release before Apple rolls out the final build sometime in September.
Those of you who are enrolled in Apple’s developer program can download iOS 11 beta 7 from Apple Developer Center or install the OTA profile.
What’s new in iOS 11 beta 7?
Just like all other updates, it includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Apart from that, here’s what’s new in this version.
- New icons – Apple Music now has a new icon in the Control Center when there’s no music being played.
- Lock screen – The lock screen now integrates with Notification Center.
- Control Center – A better redesign that allows more customization.
- Miscellaneous – New features and changes for Camera, Photos, and Siri applications.
- Apple Pay – Apple’s payment service is now integrated with the stock Messages app.
- Update bug fixed – A weird bug that prevented users from upgrading iOS 11 beta 5 to beta 6 has now been fixed. Simply go to Settings > General > iPhone storage, delete the update and then update.
I suggest you install this update only if you want to test out the new features. As always, jailbreakers should stay away from this new update. If you would like to download the OTA profile, just leave a comment below.
For more firmware updates and downloads, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.