Another day, another tweak! Horseshoe is a new paid tweak available on Cydia. Horseshoe is what iOS 10 Control Center should have been.
When Apple released iOS 10, they made a separate page for the music section. This means more clicks are needed just to switch to the next song. Horseshoe merges both pages of the main control center and media player.
Horseshoe thus eliminates unnecessary spaces and makes iOS even more aesthetic.
This tweak also has some cool modifications and animations. If you press “Play”, the album cover will expand. By pressing “Pause”, it will collapse.
This tweak has been realized by developers CP Digital Darkroom and ATWiiks. Here’s how to purchase and install this tweak.
- Purchase the tweak using ATW Connect
- Add https://repo.ioscreatix.com repo in Cydia.
- Download ATWiiks Connect debian package and install it. After successfully installing it, ATWiiks app will be present on your home screen.
- Open ATWiiks app and create a new account.
- Go to the Packages tab and purchase Horseshoe tweak.
- You will now be redirected to PayPal to finish your payment.
- After successfully completing the purchase, you will be prompted to add the developer’s paid tweak repository to Cydia. Add it.
- Go to Horseshoe package.
- Login using the same details you used in step 4.
- Download and install the package.
It is compatible with other Cydia tweaks such as Noctis, CCRecord and FlipControlCenter. Here’s a demonstration of these slick tweaks together.
If you like this tweak, make sure your device is jailbroken first. If you haven’t performed the jailbreak yet, read this step by step guide.
Horseshoe is available for download via https://repo.ioscreatix.com Cydia repo at $1.99. It is compatible with iOS 10 only.