A lot of users reporting errors while using Home Depot Jailbreak for iOS 9.1-9.3.4. Let’s find a fix for all the errors this jailbreak throws at you.
Table of Contents
Why does Home Depot Jailbreak throw Errors?
Home Depot is still under development so errors are to be expected.
The main reasons behind most of these errors are –
- Not re-jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch properly.
- Installing unsupported Cydia tweaks.
Apart from this, errors can be caused by a number of on-device factors.
Here are several fixes for most of the errors. But before you try any of the fixes given below, make sure you do the following before running Home Depot –
- Quit all applications.
- Wait for a few seconds after opening the jailbreak application from your home screen.
- Hard reset your device.
- Disable your passcode.
- Turn off WiFi.
Home Depot Jailbreak iOS 9 – Errors and Fixes
Q. My device is stuck in a bootloop after using Home Depot jailbreak. How do I get out of the bootloop?
A. There are 2 ways to fix this issue –
- Perform a semi-restore on your device.
- Restore to a fresh install of iOS 9 with SHSH blobs.
Q. Home Depot jailbreak is causing Cydia to crash. How do I make it stable again?
A. There are many ways to fix this issue. Try doing the following –
- Clean Cydia with iCleaner.
- Delete the older version and download the latest version from here. This will most likely fix this issue.
Q. How do I enter No Substrate Mode on Home Depot jailbreak?
A. Here are the steps needed to enter No Substrate Mode –
- When Home Depot begins to jailbreak your device, press the Volume Up button.
- Keep it pressed until you get to the Springboard.
If it doesn’t work on the first try, repeat the process once more. After a few tries, it should work.
Q. My device is stuck in No Substrate Mode. How do I get out of it?
A. You can easily get out of it by following these steps –
- Reboot your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Re-jailbreak iOS 9 firmware with Home Depot.
- Download and install iOS 9 Reboot Fix tweak.
Q. My device is in a bootloop after I installed Coolstar’s Stashing. How do I fix it?
A. Enter No Substrate Mode and delete the incompatible Cydia tweak.
Q. Can I install iCleaner Pro if I am using Home Depot jailbreak?
A. Yes, it is safe to install if you are not using Coolstar’s Stashing. If you have stashing installed, steer clear of iCleaner or unstash your device and reinstall it.
Q. Home Depot is stuck on “Running Exploit”. How do I fix it?
A. Reboot your device and re-install the IPA file with Cydia Impactor utility. If you are still getting the same error, try this –
- Kill all apps from the App Switcher.
- Enable Airplane mode.
- Start Home Depot application from your home screen.
- Don’t press any button and wait for a minute.
- Start the jailbreak process.
Q. Does Home Depot enable tfp0?
A. Yes, it enables tfp0.
Q. Does SSH work with Home Depot jailbreak tool?
A. No, the latest version of this tool has stopped installing dropbear.
You must install OpenSSH to get SSH to work. If you reboot, you will need to manually load the OpenSSH daemon.
Q. When does the signed Home Depot IPA file expire?
A. It will expire automatically after 7 days. So, you will need to renew its certificate.
Q. Do I need to sign Home Depot after every 7 days?
A. Yes, you need to resign it weekly with Cydia Impactor.
Q. Does it work for iOS 9.3.5 firmware?
A. No, there’s no jailbreak for this firmware at the moment. You should wait for Fried Apple Team’s upcoming 9.3.5 jailbreak tool.
Q. Which devices are compatible with this tool?
A. It is compatible with 32-bit devices only. If you have a 64-bit device, it will not work for you.
Were you able to Fix the errors?
I hope this fixes all of your Home Depot jailbreak errors. Always use the latest version as it contains many patches for errors.
Developer, jk9357, is working diligently and pushing out updates quickly. Hopefully, he should release a newer version that allows users to reinstall Cydia as well.
If you are still facing errors, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. I will be happy to help.