Another day, another tweak. This new tweak promises to make your life easier by adding some handy shortcuts. Here’s how you can download it.
Table of Contents
How Hera works
Ever wanted to get more out of your Status bar? Now you can with this new Cydia tweak.
Hera Cydia tweak adds important shortcuts the status bar that you can access from the Springboard and apps at the tap of a button. It is developed by French tweak developer Maximehp.
Herer’s a video demonstration of this tweak.
[UPCOMING] New Tweak : Héra – Add new shortcut to the status bar ! pic.twitter.com/BGlrDYH2I1
— Maximehip (@maximehip) August 2, 2017
Here’s the complete list of all icons and toggles it adds –
- Toggle airplane mode with a tap on your carrier name.
- Change WiFi by tapping WiFi icon.
- Access clock app by tapping time.
- Connect to a Bluetooth device by tapping the Bluetooth icon.
- Enable low power mode by tapping the battery.
Apart from that, you can also move icons throughout the Status bar.
Once you install it, you can enable and disable the various shortcuts individually.
Download Hera tweak
With this tweak, all important functions are just a tap away. It offers solid compatibility and supports pretty much all firmware versions. Recommended.
At the moment, it is a bit buggy. For example, sometimes the status bar icons don’t recognize my taps and nothing happens. The developer will hopefully push a fix soon.
Hera is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repo for $1.00. It is compatible iOS 4-10 firmware.
Here are some more jailbreak tweaks that you may want to install on your device.
- Musessions – Rip Music from Soundcloud and other Streaming sites
- 3Edgy5Me – System-wide S8 Edge Notifications for iOS
- Fake Call History – Add Fake Calls to your logs
For more releases and downloads, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.