After a long wait, Fortnite: Battle Royale is finally open for testing. Here’s how you can sign up and enroll to become a mobile user of the highly popular co-op game of 2018.
Table of Contents
You can now sign up for Fortnite’s mobile version
Thanks to its recent success, Epic Games is all set to roll out its most popular game to date on iOS and Android mobile platforms.
Nevertheless, Fortnite’s recent announcement for iOS and Android certainly comes off as a surprise. They are doing whatever they can to usurp PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds from the “multiplayer throne”.
The highly anticipated “Invite Event on iOS” is now live. If you own an Apple device, you are in luck and can sign up right now.
As far as Android users go, you must it out for a few more months. An Android release will happen
Before you enter your details in the sign-up page, check out its trailer below.
Remember, Fortnite: Battle Royale will work only if you are running iOS 11 or any higher firmware version. Also, iPod touch 6 is incompatible probably due to its high requirements.
Here’s the complete list of all compatible iPhone and iPad models that can run this game.
Which devices are compatible with Fortnite: Battle Royale?
- iPhone 6/6s plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7/7 plus
- iPhone 8/8 plus
- iPhone X
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad 2017
How to sign up for Fortnite: Battle Royale on iOS
- Open the Fortnite: Battle Royale iOS invite event page. You can visit the sign-up link here.
- The website will now prompt you to create a new account or use an existing one. If you are a Fortnite player, you can easily use your current account.
- Enter your first name, last name, username, email, and password and create your account.
- Select your Apple device from the drop-down menu. If your device is not present in the list, select the “iOS other” option.
- Once you get the following confirmation, you will be good to go.
- Epic Games will send you a special “invite email” to download the game on your device from the official App Store. If for some reason you don’t receive such an email, you will be able to download this game right from the App Store in the coming months.
If you haven’t signed up yet, do so now! I’ve already done that and can’t wait to get my hands on this game.
For more Fortnite news and updates, give us a thumbs up on Twitter and Facebook.