As you know, Yalu jailbreak is still in beta stage. Cydia is still begin updated by Saurik and is riddled with bugs and errors. Users have reported another error in Cydia – Cydo error code 2.
Here’s how to fix this error.
How to Fix Cydo Error Code 2 in Cydia iOS 10 [TUTORIAL]
Step 1 SSH into your iOS device with USB. Follow this tutorial to learn how to SSH on iOS 10 properly.
Step 2 Start Putty.
Step 3 Connect to 127.0.0.1:2222 using Putty.
Step 4 Type the following command.
Step 5 Type the following command.
rm -f .installed_yaluX
Step 6 Rejailbreak your iOS device. If you don’t know how to rejailbreak iOS 10, follow this tutorial here. Remove the old Yalu.
Step 7 You may get the “DPKG Locked” error. Here’s how to fix it.
Step 8 Close Cydia and reopen it.
Step 9 Refresh all your apps in Cydia and then upgrade.
Hope this fixes the dreaded Cydo error code 2 once and for all. Now that Cydia is working for you, here are some links you might find useful.
- Stashing – Get more space for Cydia Tweaks on iOS 10
- Gandalf – Bad Cydia Tweaks Shall Not Pass!
- List of Cydia Tweaks Compatible with iOS 10/10.1.1/10.2
- 5 Interesting New Cydia Tweaks for iOS 10, #1 will blow you away!
- Top 20 Free Cydia Apps/Tweaks of 2017
- Best Cydia Repo/Sources for iOS 10/10.1.1/10.2 [2017 List]
If you are facing any other issues or errors, follow our FAQ. Don’t forget to leave a comment below if this worked for you.
As always, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.