Another day, another tweak. FBDarkAdmin brings a slick-looking dark mode to Facebook Pages Manager. Here’s how you can download and activate it on your iPhone and iPad.
Table of Contents
How FBDarkAdmin works
There are plenty of dark mode tweaks for Facebook. However, most of them are aimed towards the average user, not page administrators. That is where this new tweak comes in.
FBDarkAdmin adds a night/dark mode to the Facebook Pages Manager app. It is developed by veteran tweak developer FoxFort Mobile.
It lets you apply custom color schemes, pre-built themes, dark keyboard and much more. Here’s how it looks like in action.
Just like FoxFort’s other tweaks, this tweak, too, looks and feels “native” and the color scheme blends in perfectly with the app.
It also comes with an easy-to-use preferences section that enables night mode right out of the box.
- Enabled (on) – Enables the functionality of the tweak.
- Apply with Noctis (off) – Toggles dark mode for Facebook Pages Manager with NoctisXI.
- Enable dark keyboard (on) – Enables dark keyboard while the dark mode is turned on.
- Theme (Midnight) – Applies any of the inbuilt themes. By default, the theme is set to “Midnight” but you can switch to another theme by tapping it. As of right now, there are more than ten themes available in this tweak.
- Use custom colors (off) – Enables custom colors. Keep in mind that enabling this option will disable any theme you may have applied before.
- Custom color options – Selects custom colors for the various user interface elements of the Facebook Pages Manager app.
Respring your device to apply the changes. Once you do that, open the Facebook Pages Manager app and get started with the night mode.
Download FBDarkAdmin Cydia tweak
If you don’t administer a Facebook page or use Facebook Pages Manager, you might want to give it a miss.
However, it’s a must-have tweak for page admins who want to have a “true” dark mode experience on their iPhones. Its target audience is small but it’s definitely worth an install if you rely on system-wide dark mode tweaks like Eclipse X and NoctisXI. Recommended.
FBDarkAdmin is available for download on Packix repo for free. It is compatible with iOS 10 and above.