Another day, another tweak. This tweak aims to bring a powerful multitasking-ready dock to iOS 10. Here’s how it works.
Table of Contents
How Dock+ works
iOS 11 brings a totally revamped dock for the iPad. This feature is reserved only for iPad and Apple has clarified that it will not be ported to iOS 10. This is where this new tweak comes in.
Dock+ Cydia tweak replaces the stock dock with a powerful multitasking-ready dock. It is developed by Chinese tweak developer, XCXiao.
Here’s how it looks like in action.
Once you install it, you can customize its various features and gestures from the Settings section. Here’s a list of features you can use.
Dock + Gesture
- This option launches Dock+ with an Activator gesture such as the double tap.
- Once you perform the gesture, Dock+ will appear on the bottom of your display.
Dock + App
- Single tap to launch an app.
- Single tap folder icon to access all apps in a folder.
- Long press an app to launch an app in the dock window.
Dock + Window
The windowed mode comes with 4 macOS style buttons each of which performs a specific task.
- Red button – Close the app window.
- Yellow button – Reduce the size of the window.
- Green button – Launch in full-screen mode.
- Arrow button – Tap and pinch to scale the window.
Remember, this tweak comes in two versions – one for iPhone and the other for iPad. Before you download it, make sure you install the correct version.
Download Dock+ tweak
This tweak is a must-have for those who want to get more out of multitasking. Recommended.
If you purchase any of these versions, you can request the developer to send the other one for free.
Dock+ is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repo for $2.00. It is compatible with iOS 10.
For more tweaks and releases, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.