A lot of users are facing errors and bugs while using Cydia Impactor tool. Often times, the error is related to Apple’s servers or your computer. The tool in itself is free from errors. Here’s how to fix most of these errors.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Cydia Impactor Errors with Yalu Jailbreak
1. How to fix “ipa.cpp error: 271” error
This problem is caused by a duplication of the app on the device which you are trying to install. For example, let’s say you want to install the hacked version of Snapchat++ using Cydia Impactor.
If you have already installed the original version on your iPhone, you will need to delete it to avoid conflict with the hacked version. Delete the original application and you will not encounter this error afterwards.
2. How to fix “provision.cpp error:150” error
If you have activated two-factor authentication feature on your Apple ID, you will encounter this error on Cydia Impactor. You can fix this error with a few simple steps given below.
- Go on appleid.apple.com.
- Enter your credentials (username and password).
- Go to Security > Two-factor authentication and click on Edit.
- Edit Two-factor authentication Apple ID.
- Now under APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS, click on Generate Password.
- Enter your password (you can choose the name of the app you want to install).
- Set your new password.
- Now open again Cydia Impactor.
- Drag the IPA App you want to install the program.
- Enter your username and the new password you just created.
- Installation will now complete successfully.
3. How to fix “provision.cpp:62” error
Some users are claiming that this error occurs due to an issue on Apple’s servers. There are several fixes you can try.
- Repeat the process several times and it will eventaully work. This is the main solution to this error. You need to be patient as this can take more than 10 tries.
- Try turning off Find My iPhone/WiFi.
4. How to fix “provision.cpp:42” error
This error is related to your computer and can be fixed easily. Just set the date and time on your computer correctly. If your date and time is incorrect, XCode will not be able to authenticate.
That’s all there’s to it. All Cydia Impactor errors should be gone by now.
Make sure you give us a thumbs up on Facebook and Twitter.