A lot of users are complaining about boot loop on iOS 10 jailbreak. This happens due to installation of bad tweaks. Here’s how to fix it.
A lot of bogus tweaks just start Safe Mode from where they can be deleted. However, some Cydia tweaks might send your device into a boot loop/never ending respring.
This is dangerous because you can no longer use your device and enter jailbreak mode. If AppSync is sending you into a boot loop, you must uninstall AppSync Unified.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Boot Loop on iOS 10/10.1.1/10.2 [TUTORIAL]
Step 1 Restart your device by pressing the Home and Power buttons together for 5-10 seconds.
If you have iPhone 7/7 Plus, hold Power and Volume down button until it restarts.
Step 2 Open yalu102/mach_portal application to put your device in jailbreak state.
Step 3 Press go and immediately press and hold the volume up button until your device resprings.
Step 4 Open Cydia and uninstall the bogus tweak. If you don’t remember which tweak was causing issues, try deleting the latest one.
Step 5 After you have successfully uninstalled the “bad” tweak, switch off your device.
Step 6 Restart your iOS device and re-jailbreak using Yalu.
Boot loop error should be fixed now.
How to Stay Safe
- Even though Yalu Jailbreak and Cydia are compatible and stable, incompatible Cydia tweaks can still cause issues. Make sure you always use the latest version of Cydia and Yalu to stay on the safe side.
- Before you install any Cydia tweak, be sure to check iOS 10 Tweak Compatibility List. Only install it if it’s fully compatible with your device’s firmware.
- Stay away from shady Cydia sources/repos.
Here are some other links you might find interesting.
- How to Fix Prometheus/Futurestore Errors [FAQ]
- Best iPad Cydia Tweaks on iOS 10 
- How to Jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 with Yalu
- How to Make Yalu Jailbreak fully Untethered [iOS 10]
- How to Fix “Depends iOS Firmware >=10.0” Cydia Error
If you liked this tutorial, please share it on Facebook and Twitter.