Another day, another Cydia tweak! CPDigitalDarkroom has updated another useful tweak, Anisette for iOS 10. This tweak offers a centralized hot bar that lets you access apps and functions literally at the click of a button. Let’s find out more about this amazing tweak by CPDigitalDarkroom.
- Anisette provides a bar with system shortcuts as well as a totally redesigned Multitasking.
- You need to activate it with an Activator gesture.
- When you have done your Activator gesture, a vertical bar will appear to the right of your screen.
Anisette works on your Springboard and with applications. This tweak features a lot of shortcuts such as WiFi, Torch, Bluetooth and other functions.
It also contains other features that can be accessed by making a sliding gesture from right to left. You can directly access your applications running in the background or some of your favorite applications that can be set beforehand in the tweak settings.
Here’s a demonstration of this tweak.
You can customize this tweak the way you like. Here are all the settings you can change.
- Define an Activator gesture to show the interface of Anisette.
- Choose to display either Multitasking or your favorite applications on the second page of Anisette.
- Select the number of icons that should be displayed.
- Select your favorite applications.
- Change the Background of the Anisette Bar.
Snakebite is a similar tweak. Both of these tweaks are great replacements for native features of iOS. If you are tired of the same old interface, go ahead and try this slick new tweak.
Anisette is available for download on BigBoss Cydia repo at the price of $0.99. It compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 10.